Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Loving Life

I am most certainly loving the life that God has blessed me with. Through it's trials, it becomes even more rewarding. I am so blessed to live in the greatest country in the world, and be married to the BEST MAN FOR me! I get to be the Mommy to 5 little awesome kids (soon to be 6) is just icing on the cake:-)


I had a fund day with my sister yesterday and her 8 littles. We left them here with my 5 with my GREAT HUBBY! He is so sweet to watch 13 kids, 1-12 years old, isn't he?! I think so. My sister and I went to our appointment with our midwife. It is so nice to have an appointment where it is so relaxing, calm and we can even visit. I love my midwife! If you have never had one you really don't know what you are missing. My SIL recently went to an OB/GYN appointment for the first time and was shocked at the experience because it was so different than her appointments with our midwife that she used for her first 3 babies. (she is still using our great midwife, but using her insurance and such for labs, ect...) I love to hear all about babies and births and yesterday the midwife had lots of stories to share. Just what I needed, it really made my day. Spending the time with my sister was also just what I needed too. I am so glad that she lives close now. We did belly pictures, what fun! We are due 3 weeks apart:-)

I am still just ready and waiting for this little bundle of joy to appear! I have everything ready, washed and set up now. I am glad to have it done, and not lay in bed worrying about getting up in the night, in labor, and trying to put it all together! The kids are getting so excited too, and keep asking is tonight the baby coming??? I am thinking that it will be the end of next week, my wishful thinking is this Saturday, but probably the 14th:-)




Here I am at 39 weeks!

"And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered." Luke 2:6

Praying that this will soon be the verse I can claim! LOL





1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos of you and your sister, Katerina! You guys look so beautiful! Looking forward to both of your announcements! :)

    ReplyDelete

In Love Always & Forever

save the date ">