Friday, August 6, 2010

Waiting

Well I am 38 weeks and few days! I am ready for this baby to come. Any day now in the next 3-4 weeks I will become a mother of 5! I can hardly believe it at times, to think that 9 years ago I was on my way to a soccer career and life of my own. Yet God detoured my life from my will and place me back in His will. God is so good! I am loving this life, and enjoy serving Him.


I am so excited to meet Kaleb Micah any day now. I can't wait to see what he'll look like! I keep thinking that he'll be blond like Kaitlynne, but we'll see. I wonder too if he will be a big baby or small baby, I am think that he'll be big because I feel HUGE. Plus people are telling me how big I am, of course I always get that! But I really feel bigger this time around. And my oh my are more stretch marks coming on!

Me and my Beloved

The kids and Tim are anxious for Kaleb too! The kids are asking "how many more sleeps 'till Kaleb comes?". I keep reminding them, as well as me, when he is ready he'll come. It seems like I am ready one minute, anxious the next, and then can become very content in waiting. I am silly I know.
Here are some recent preggo pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Love Always & Forever

save the date ">